- Basic Provisions
- The controller of personal data referred to in Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”) is:
Internet shop: www.snus24.eu (hereinafter: "e-shop").
Operator: Operator: Nico distribution s.r.o.
Company identification number: 096 27 014 Tax registration No.: CZ 096 27 014
Registered office: Lannova 2061/8, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1 (CZ)
File reference: C 339223 maintained by the Prague City Court
(hereinafter referred to as: "controller").
- Contact information of the controller:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +46 (0) 733 400388
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
- Sources and Categories of Personal Data Processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the controller has obtained based on the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III The Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal reason for personal data processing is
⦁ performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR
⦁ the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
⦁ your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in connection with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered. February The purpose of personal data processing is
⦁ settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the controller,
⦁ sending business messages and doing other marketing activities. 3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller pursuant to Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data Retention time 1. The controller stores personal data
⦁ for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
⦁ for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- Upon expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
- Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors of the Controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
⦁ involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
⦁ providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation
⦁ providing marketing services
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
- Customer Rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR, you have the
⦁ right of access to personal data in accordance with Article 15 GDPR,
⦁ right to rectify personal data in accordance with Article 16 GDPR and, where appropriate, restrictions on processing as referred to in Article 18 GDPR.
⦁ right to erasure of personal data in accordance with Article 17 GDPR.
⦁ right to object to the processing referred to in Article 21 GDPR and
⦁ right to data portability as referred to in Article 20 GDPR.
⦁ right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or by electronic means to the address or e-mail of the controller referred to in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The controller declares that only authorised persons have access to the personal data.
VII Final Provisions